Monday, September 19, 2016

Grass is Always Greener - OctPoWriMo 2016 Countdown

That saying, "The grass is always greener." feels so true and also feels like it is in opposition with being able to live in the moment, as living in the moment you wouldn't be thinking of what you don't have but enjoying what you do.

So much is going on in my life right now, I'm hoping that things will turn a corner for the better soon. Maybe it's just Mercury Retrograde messing with me, though as I've always said, it is a perfect time to dive into what needs to be cleared on all levels. I guess I need to get clearing, darn it.

Lots of fodder for poetry, I wonder what music I should play to stir things up to have the words dancing onto the page.

Photo by Morgan Dragonwillow - Thinking serene thoughts.

What fodder is stirring in your life?


Have you signed up yet? Take a moment and click on over to OctPoWriMo link up, and sign up today. Remember to tell all your poet friends and lover of words to come check it out by sharing the hashtag #OctPoWriMo across social media!

11 Days and Counting! 

Peace,
Morgan Dragonwillow
Read, Dance, Write, Repeat.


Morgan Dragonwillow is a poet, author, encourager, and facilitator of magical circles. She is team leader at @StoryDam, #OctPoWriMo and #PoetsonthePage You can find her Playing with Words and dancing on her blog.
Yes she is on Google+ too!





Make sure you sign up to receive our updates, tips and prompts to share in all the poetry fun!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment