Saturday, September 22, 2012

OctPoWriMo - 8 Days Until We Begin

We are getting close to the start date for OctPoWriMo: 31 Poems in 31 Days. Are you following along with the tips? Have you discovered something new about writing poetry that you didn't know before?

Are you getting ready for the challenge? I know I'm getting excited to start!

I created a page to make it easier to have the Tips and Links at a glance. 

What has been your favorite tip so far?

I have two favorites, using Magnetic Poetry and using the senses. I guess it would also be to begin noticing things around me or expanding my awareness. I know that I feel more aware than usual, like my very being is preparing for this poetry experience.

We would love to hear how you are getting ready for this poetry challenge and if there is something new you are going to try for this poetry month in October.

Remember to sign up so you can join the blog hop from day one!

No comments:

Post a Comment